MEADOWFOAM SEED OIL
A triglyceride that is extracted from a creamy white marsh flower that has unique properties. It comprises 95% long chain fatty acids, which gives it compatibility with the hairs lipid profile that delivers hydration and exceptional softness.
The features and benefits are:
- Has a colour-intensifying effect as it has a great capacity to dissolve colouring agents and thus facilitates colour molecule penetration into the capillary fibre
- The combination of this oil with proteins makes colour pigments bind within the hair fibre, reducing the fading and colour change process.
- Improved longevity of hair colour in terms of wash-out
- Leaves hair soft and hydrated, which increases hair’s flexibility and elasticity
- Stabilises the oxidation process, which can maintain the stability of products for longer